Elpromotions Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Elpromotions Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page in order to remain legal and compliant. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/12/2011.
Why this policy exists
- Complies with GDPR and follows good practice;
- Protects the rights of employees, models, staff and clients;
- Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data;
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach;
What information do we collect
We may collect the following information: – Clients & Customers
- Name, company name;
- Contact information including telephone number and email address;
- Other information relevant to your online enquiry
Models, Hostesses & Event Staff
- Contact information including telephone number and email address;
- Demographic information including address and postcode;
- Statistics and work experience;
- Other information relevant to promoting you for work in the correct areas and to enable us to fulfil a contract or terms & conditions.
New Faces applying to the agency
- Demographic information;
- Images and statistics to enable us to assess whether you are suitable to be offered a place on the agencies books in UK & Spain
Employees and Contractors/Freelancers
- Contact information including address, telephone number and email address;
- CV and Cover Letter
- Other information to enable us to fulfil a contract or terms & conditions.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Ongoing customer service, internal record keeping including accounting purposes;
- We may contact you by email or phone in relation to the enquiry you have made with us;
- We may periodically send update emails about new models/staff or other information relevant to your enquiry using the email address which you have provided. You may unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link which is included at the bottom of all our update emails.
Models & Event Staff
We require this information to understand the areas of work we can put you forward for and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping including accounting purposes;
- To keep our website up-to-date with the correct information for clients;
- We may contact you by email or phone in relation to work enquiries;
- We may periodically send update emails using the email address which you have provided. You may unsubscribe from receiving these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link which is included at the bottom of all our promotional emails.
New Models applying to the agency
We require this information to assess whether you are suitable to be offered representation with the agency (UK and Spain).
Employees and Freelancers
We require this information, in order to fulfil your employment contract.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Elpromotions Ltd does not store any paper files or records of their Clients, Employees or Models. No personal data is ever collected in paper form.
We have completed an internal cyber security risk assessment and applied suitable controls to reduce or mitigate any vulnerabilities or threats. We have added extra security and daily website backup onto our servers. Personal data stored in digital format is on secure cloud servers hosted in Denmark with access to data highly restricted for approved business purposes only.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Despite all the controls we have put in place to address all the key GDPR principles, there is still always a risk a data breach may happen. In the unlikely event of this, the breach will be notified to all data subjects affected without undue delay. If appropriate, this will also be reported to the ICO within 72 hours of us becoming aware. The person who should be informed of any breaches is named at the bottom of this policy and is contactable by email at all times.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your Rights under GDPR
Your principle rights under GDPR are:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
This means you have the right to know what data we are holding for you at any time, the right to access this data, change it and/or have it removed from any further processing activity.
Subject Access Request
If you would like to contact us with a subject access request, please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘GDPR Subject Access Request’ in the subject line. We will contact you within 14 days of receiving this request. If you are unhappy with the way your subject access request has been dealt with, you have the right to report a concern with a supervisory authority. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you job offers, casting information and promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Responsible Person for GDPR
Eliis Ashley Ruus
152 – 160 City Road
London, EC1V 2NX